Posts Tagged → Search
Article by Michael Miller
Michael has been writing articles online for 10 years. Not only does this author specialize in a variety of fields you can also check out his latest website which help people find more about kitchen waste bins especially a litter bin .
Use and distribution of this article is subject to our Publisher Guidelines
whereby the original author’s information and copyright must be included.
Related Recruitment Articles
There are various sources of energy which are used by human beings for fulfilling their different needs. It is very important to know the difference between renewable sources of energy and non renewable sources of energy. Those sources of energy which are limited are called non renewable sources of energy. Examples are petrol, coal etc. On the other hand, those sources of energy which are unlimited are known as renewable sources of energy. The examples are wind, solar energy etc.
Our environment is harmed by using various sources of energy because pollution is caused. All over the world, many people are trying to find out such sources of energy which are renewable and which do not cause any pollution. For instance, use of solar energy for different purposes is pollution free while the use of petrol for running vehicles causes a lot of pollution. More and more people are getting aware about the problems which are associated with the use of non renewable sources of energy.
These resources are limited and they need to be preserved.
People who want to get a job in the field of energy may consider the option of getting various kinds of gas jobs. These jobs are related with fitting pipelines, managing projects related to various kinds of gases etc. In order to search the best kinds of gas jobs; people should search the internet. There are some websites which provide information about various such jobs.
The use of solar energy is also on a rise. At present, a large number of electronic devices are run by solar energy. Solar water heaters are in use in a large number of households. People who wish to do something beneficial for their environment should look for solar jobs. A large number of solar jobs are available these days because more and more people are switching to this source of energy for satisfying their energy requirements.
Nuclear energy is also getting used for generating electricity and other purposes. As the quantity of resources like coal is getting lesser day by day, many nations are switching to nuclear energy for generating electricity. If you wish to help the society by preserving its non renewable sources of energy then you have the option of getting various kinds of nuclear power jobs. According to your qualification and work experience; you can search various nuclear power jobs for yourself.
The kind of jobs which are mentioned above are very important for our environment because it is the need of the hour to decrease the use of non renewable sources of energy. These sources of energy are limited and their use also causes a lot of pollution. It is high time for the people to realize that they need to save the earth by creating less pollution. Various kinds of problems have already been caused by the high levels of pollution. The jobs in energy sector pay handsome salaries to people and they also get a good scope of growth.
Article by Dorothy Tannahill Moran
Copyright (c) 2011 Dorothy Tannahill Moran
I recently posted a question in various Linked In groups and posed the question “What are your Career goals for 2011?” Among the many things I heard about, a common theme among the job seekers was, of course, to get a job. It didn’t stop there. We’re not just looking for a job; we’re looking for more.
I’d like to discuss some of the comments people made because I think these people are on the right track. Here are some of the things we’re looking for.
- We want to be valued. Not just for our pretty face. We want to be valued for our skills, experience, education and abilities. We’re not interested in filling up space and breathing. When we are valued in the work place, it is a sign of recognition that you have something to contribute. There is a reason for you to be there.
- We want to feel passionate about our work. When the lines of work and play blur, we are in complete bliss. It can happen and it’s great to see people out there recognize that it is possible to feel passionate about our work. You should settle for nothing less. I read that someone had studied a group where some millionaires emerged. The one most defining characteristic of those millionaires was the fact that they were deeply passionate about their work. Money follows passion. Good for us. Turns out we also feel good about ourselves when the work we do is a passion.
- We want growth or the ability to grow. An interesting thing about this is the fact that when we stop learning, we get bored and depressed. We are in constant motion of learning even though we may not realize it – and not just on the job. We’re looking for opportunities where we aren’t going to be doing the same thing year after year. Even if we’re doing the same job, we want to learn new process or new tools to do that job. Growth is not just defined as a promotion. Growth is learning.
- We’re looking for stability and good company hygiene. I don’t know else to call it. Our economic downturn has caused us to think more about how a company is run that we used to. Our experience with the downturn has taught us that at the drop of a hat, we can be out on the street. We’re looking for companies that are well managed, financially conservative and less prone to economic impact. Nice thought. I’m not sure any business, including the government, is bullet proof. I do think employees are raising the bar on flaky business practices. The day of the dot-com’s, dynamic growth is gone, at least for a while. While it was fun, the crash has been painful. Also, for those working, they are paying much more attention to the finances of their companies. We’re looking for any sign the ship is sinking.
- We want something bigger than we are. I was surprised by this one. Usually I see this sort of perspective out of boomers or people who have been working for a number of years and are ready for a change. It would seem there is a slice of the job seeker population that is looking at their contributions to be for a cause. They want to think that when they go to work that the work they do will somehow have a positive impact on other people, community or environment.
Certainly, there were a few comments about pay and benefits but it was heartwarming that those comments are much rarer that the ones above. These people were really thinking about the important aspects to a job. Growth, passion and contribution are the nourishment we need from our work, it’s what feeds us. If you are a job seeker or even in your job right now I suggest you think seriously about this list. You will be happier, less stressed and feeling like your life is going well.
Are you in love with your job? Learn how. Free Instant Access to the Career Makeover Newsletter AND eWorkbook “Should I Stay or Should I Go” – both dedicated to Your career success, when you visit http://CareerMakeoverToolKitShouldIstayorShouldIGo.com/ From Dorothy Tannahill-Moran – Your Career Change Agent from http://www.nextchapternewlife.com